It’s been two years since the Big Hill Springs Creek flooded and caused significant damage to the Cochrane Historical Museum. Here is the story told in pictures.
Where we are today
- Recovering from the flood, Looking forward
- Big Hill Creek Flooding
- Museum damaged in Ranche flood | Cochrane Times
- Flood waters drain Cochrane Museum bank account – Calgary | Globalnews.ca
- Bighill Creek Floods Cochrane Museum – Cochrane Eagle
- My first visit to the Museum after flood repairs.
- Thanks to our supporters during the Flood