Larry Want received some photos of the Cochrane Ranche and area from the Stockmen’s. We had them on display at our Christmas celebration. We’ve scanned them and made them available here.
The feature photo is one of the few I’ve seen of the Cochrane Ranche herd. (1882/83)
All photos courtesy of Glenbow Archives.
The photos are:
- Bow River Ranch Dining Room
- John Beams 12 miles north of Cochrane
- Grand Stand
- Howard Chapman’s General Store 1904
- Rev. Wood Sam Wigmire Morley late 1800’s
- Picnic Grand Valley Kerfoots mounted
- Main Street 1890
- Cochrane no year listed